Does your Mac run slowly, sometimes turning your cursor into that darn spinning beach ball? It may be because your running applications have used up all your memory. Your Mac often becomes boggled down by too many programs and files. A lack of memory space will cause problems with your Mac, including a slower running speed. From time to time, you will need to free up memory space on your Mac.
1. Use your Mac for many days or weeks without restarting it.
2. Run many applications simultaneously.
3. Open dozens of browser tabs or windows, or many large documents.
4. Use a web-based email program like Gmail.
The most thorough way to free up your Mac’s memory is to perform a restart. But if you don’t want to take the time for a full restart, here are some quicker things you can do to free up some memory and possibly speed up your Mac.
1. Close unneeded browser tabs or windows, especially the ones with long histories.
2. Close web-based email tabs and start a new session in a newly opened tab.
3. Quit and restart applications that have been heavily used
After one or more of those steps, you’ll get closer to the memory conditions you had when you first turned on your computer. However, all of these steps above are intricate and inconvenient. Therefore, the third-party Mac memory freer is needed. EaseUS CleanGenius can free up Mac memory by one click without rebooting.
You can free up your Mac memory by clicking "Free Memory" button. It runs quickly and smoothly. Don’t hesitate. Just download it to try.
If you are suffering data loss problem under Mac OS X, try EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard to rescue your lost photos, pictures, documents and so on.
Thanks for visiting EaseUS, please share your experience with us, which will help us improve this article and make it more useful to others. Should you need technical support please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.