Set login items
Unneeded applications may auto run every time when you boot Mac. This will reduce Mac performance. Now you can manage the login items by EaseUS CleanGenius.
- Launch EaseUS CleanGenius. Go to Login Items.
- Highlight the program. Click to remove it from the list.
- To check the app on the login list, clicking the button Open will run the application. Clicking Magnifier will browse the application in Finder.
- You can add the application to the login list as well. Click button Add + at the bottom left corner. Select the app and confirm the operation. The application will automatically run next boot.
- Please beware. The fewer login items, the better performance.